Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Contact

As I become older, more mature with society, almost everyday I am amazed about our life on this galaxy and I always ask myself could their really be more life forms somewhere out there. This movie made me believe it even more. Although I had no idea what mumbo jumbo Jodie Foster was talking about with her astronautical terms, I was still excited to see what was going to happen when she would come in contact with a outside life form.
I was confused when Matthew McConaughey asked Jodie if she believed in God. It makes more sense to me that they send someone to meet the others with someone who didn't have beliefs so they could understand the people of our planet. I won't put in my personal beliefs, but I just wanted to state an opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Good comments. Why is everyone hating so much on Jodie Foster?

    19/20

    ReplyDelete