Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ender's Game (end)

I wish this book was a movie, but then again it would be a really long movie that would eventually not make sense. I liked the novel in the beginning because it reminded me a lot of the Harry Potter. The adventures in the battleroom. the administrator's techniques for Ender, and Ender's emotions wanted me to read a lot more.....for a while. Once Ender was transferred into Command school, I was lost.
The Demosthenes and Locke bothered me because Valentine kept complaining about her character and her hate for Peter when she could've just said no to him. The ansible confused me. I knew what it meant, but I didn't understand why they were mentioning it so much. I also couldn't understand the simulations at the Command school. If the simulations were real, how could they move without feeling anything. Or were they moving? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment