Sunday, October 24, 2010

Aliens Essay


Like the author of this essay, I also believed that aliens were real. When I was little,  I would watch E.T. all the time because I wanted to have a friend from another world. Steven Spielberg created something that everyone could have suspected that almost makes me believe that if we encountered an alien, we would not be scared or surprised. I also think that aliens could only be a mere fantasy. I do believe that there is another form of life somewhere out there, but they would never find us and we would never find them.
I agreed with this essay because the author used many resources and used personal experiences that made me move to a certain side of believing in extra terrestrials. He mentions that most of our beliefs from aliens come from the media. How we expect them to look, eat, and act is all based off of other people's ideas. I agree to this statement because even though E.T. was awesome, he wasn't real. He was a creation from what we would want to see. But it was still a great movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment