Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ender's Game

Ender's Game is one of those books where you have to read it over twice to understand what they are talking about. Despite all the confusion I go through reading this book, I really like it. It reminds me of Harry Potter a lot, which makes things easier for me to understand. Ender reminds me of myself because he can excel in a lot of categories which the Battle School loves, but he doesn't know what to do with his intelligence sometimes. I do the same thing when it comes to athleticism. I learn from watching others and beating them because I know their strengths and weaknesses in a matter of minutes (it's cool I know). That is what makes me keep turning the page because it relates to the fantasy movies that I love and it relates to myself very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment